Why ride a balloon? Here are a few reasons:
It's a unique, once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
You'll enjoy nature from a totally different perspective!
It's a memorable experience to celebrate a special date!
And it's the most unique form of flight!
- We meet and depart from the RagApple Lassie Winery.
- The flights are early in the morning or in the late afternoon when the winds are the lightest.
- We fly for approximately 1 hour and the whole process can take up to 3 hours.
- Wherever we land, we pack up balloon and go back to the winery for a post-flight celebration.
- Reservations are required, so please contact us.
- Click here for more information.
Comments from our passengers
“I can’t think of a better way to celebrate my 50th birthday! This is an adventure to remember for a lifetime. You have not lived until you have had a hot air balloon ride!”
“It was an awesome experience, truly breath taking. Seeing the countryside from the balloon was more beautiful than I imagined. I can’t thank Tony and Claire enough for giving us this wonderful experience.”
“Thanks to our sons & their spouses for such an amazing 50th wedding anniversary gift! Thanks to God for giving us this great wonderful beautiful world and for such caring and capable people to show it to us from the air! The flight has been more than I ever dreamed.”
“Thank you for fulfilling one of my bucket list dreams. It was all that I had hoped for and more! “
“It was a perfect day to soar, seeing all the beautiful farm land and Pilot Mountain! Thanks so much for making us feel so welcome and comfortable. It is something we will always remember!”
“Wow, what a fantastic experience! Had a wonderful time and the views were out of this world! Everyone should take this flight; you’ll never forget it!”
“Thank you ‘Dream Chasers’ for an adventuresome morning in the Yadkin Valley! We landed adjacent to the golf course and we commend Tony on his flying abilities! Great flight, great landing and our family really enjoyed our time with you!”